Monday, August 18, 2008

I hope she's not sick...

Well, my daughter starts school next week. Of course she hasn't had strep in over a year. When she does get it, it knocks her out and we somtimes end up in the ER. Well, over the weekend she started not feeling good and her throat was hurting. Therefore, she has an appointment today at the doctors. I hope they give us antibiotic so we can nipp whatever this is before next week.

Tonight is orientation for 9th grade! So sick or not, we will be going so she can see where her classes are and we can learn high school rules. lol

My son started a new school last week. He will go three days a week until my husband is back to work. He really enjoys it. He is making friends and actually talking and playing with the teachers and other kids.

Well....lunch is over. Guess I will get back to work.

No comments: