Wednesday, December 31, 2008

2008

This past year has been a big year. My daughter started High School....which freaked me out. But she is doing great. My son started a new Preschool and has been doing very well. On a down note, my husband lost his job back in June and still has not been able to get another. He sends out resume's daily and has gone on a few interviews. Usually the place is in the transition of doing something and wants to wait until after the first of the year.

For 2009 I hope for my husband to find a good job, my daughter to continue to excel in school. Another big year will be upon us, my son will be starting kindergarten. I hope that he breaks out of this shyness he has by then and is able to communicate to his teacher and friends better. I worry about the little guy.

I hope all have a great 2009!!

1 comment:

Sara said...

We really need to get together to do lunch! I miss you! We all survive and do the best we can! I hope Pete finds a job soon! I Love you!!!