Friday, September 26, 2008

Homecoming Weekend

I'm so excited for homecoming!!! Well....I'm not going, of course...but Jessie and her friends are. Her first homecoming!! I just am still in shock that she is growing up so fast!! Tonight her and Pete are at the game. We are currently undefeated! I hope it turns out good tonight!

I had a horible headache this morning and went in late to work. It kinda lingered all day and is back again. I'm hoping Jake will go to sleep early...Well it is almost 8:30 so I will try to have him lay down soon. Then I can veg on the couch and watch the debate.

Pete found out for sure that the new dealership will not be opening. Therefore, he does not have a job to go back to. Guess we kinda figured that...but it is official now. Well, at this point. So, he feels a little more able to take a job if it is offered. Not that he couldn't of before...but he was really hoping to stay with the dealership. He has a few options out there. He is going to talk to a guy tomorrow...has a second interview next week. And our friend that works for IBM said that his boss pulled the applications and was going to start looking at them....so he may get a call soon.

So...keep us in your prayers.

1 comment:

Sara said...

Hellllloooo!!!
How bout dinner sometime SOON!!!