Monday, September 8, 2008

Nothing much

Nothing much going on around here. Tired of working, tired of being fat and tired of a messy house! That is about all. I was going to take a half day today so I could clean the house a bit and work on my homework. But, I don't know if that will happen....being that it is already noon. Oh well....Maybe later in the week.

Pete still doesn't know anything about his job. It is driving him CRAZY! He is so ready to go back to work. He did apply to some places last week. And was going to do a little searching today. Maybe something will happen.

The kids are doing good. Jess is finally getting settled into high school. Jake is loving his new school. He does give Pete the sad eyes and starts to cry before he leaves...but the teacher says "cmon jake" and he is off.

Welp, guess I better get back to finding something to work on. I have just about everything done here at my desk and another girl's desk who is out. I just need to go home! :o)

1 comment:

Sara said...

How is school going??
We REALLY need to get together!!!