Saturday, February 28, 2009

Am I forgetting something....

Well, now that the class is over, I feel like I should be doing some kind of studying or something...instead of sitting her catching up on blog reading. :o)

Today I'm going to head over to the Cloverleaf Rec center and then to the grocery store. We are so out of stuff to eat and snack on. Healthy of course! Then later this evening and tomorrow I want to sew.

Last night we went to eat for my mom's b-day. My aunt was there and said she bought the Cricut! I was like OMG!!! I see that on tv and want it. But it is a lot of money...and well, my scrapbooking stuff just doesn't get any use. Well, she wants all of us ladies to get together in a few weeks and scrapbook!! I'm so EXCITED!!! So if all goes well Friday the 13th we will be scrapbooking!! whoohoo!!!

1 comment:

Noelle said...

Yay! Scrapbooking is so much fun!!!