Thursday, February 26, 2009

Final

Well, today is the day of the big final. I was unable to finish the project questions. Oh well. I totally did not understand them. I'm feeling like I need to cry. But at the same time, I will just be glad when this is all over. I stressed ate last night....Mr. Hero and today for lunch I had hot dog and fries. Seriously!!! So, starting tomorrow will be a new day. No more class, No more eating bad food and back to Weight Watchers and working out!!! O and I'm going to SEW!!!! Wish me luck!!

Tonight will be the first concert I have ever missed that Jessie is in. I have made it to all of her functions. I know she doesn't care....but it bothers me. But, Pete will be there and so will my mom and step dad and lil' sister. Also, her "other family" will be there.

Okay, enough...time to get back to work so I can fly out of here at 4:00 to go take my final!

5 comments:

Sara said...

Don't worry, you will do fine. Just take your time and do your best. I know you can do this!!
Good Luck!!

Noelle said...

How did you're final go? I'm sorry I couldn't get on early enough to wish you good luck. :)

Did I tell you I've been doing Weight Watchers, too? I've been going since Sept. 2006. Long story to why I haven't made goal yet. But I lost 97lbs. :)

Noelle said...

Blah...I meant "your" not "you're". Duh. I should read my comments before I submit them. ;)

JNJMOM said...

Hi Noelle, That is AWESOME that you have lost 97 pounds! I have done WW on and off for a few years. Well, now that I am up to the weight I was when I was 9 months prego, and I'm on meds to keep me sane...I decided I needed to give WW one more short! So, so far since the WW at work started 5 weeks ago I am down about 5 pounds. The most I have ever lost on WW. And while it is only 5 pounds...It still feels great! My cousin Bridgette (remember her from school) She lost a lot on WW too.

My final went pretty good. The grades should be posted sometime next week. I'm just glad this class is over. Math has never been my strong subject. And this was Pre-calc.

Noelle said...

Ugh...I hated Pre-Calc.

Of course I remember Bridgette! How is she doing?

I lost 97lbs on Weight Watchers, and got to my lowest point In Sept 2007. I was 12lbs from my goal. Then my grandpa died. And then my sister got married, and then I was planning my own wedding..and then having my wedding, and honeymoon (in Disney World), and then 2 cats died. So I basically spent the past year kinda tracking, kinda exercising, kinda saying "oh this doesn't count" or "oh I'm back on track tomorrow" or "I really don't care give me chocolate." I ended up gaining back 30lbs. BUT....the last 2 weeks I've been pretty careful with tracking and exercising. So far, so good. But it's a tough road, isn't it?