Friday, March 27, 2009

Working late

Well...It is Friday night and I have to stay until 5:30 to make up time. I have been working on some very high profile accounts and thought that even though I had to leave early yesterday my manager would have said I could leave on time today and not worry about the quotes. But, I think if we get these accounts she said something about taking me out to lunch....so hey...that is not bad.

I need to post some pictures of the two squares I got sewn. They are SOOO cool! The other night I thought I was hungry...but really I was just bored....so I went down in the basement and started sewing. And guess what....I didn't eat junk then! I think sewing is going to be my new weight loss tool! lol

Actually I'm hoping we can out for dinner tonight or sometime this weekend. I feel like a nice big meal....I know that sounds bad...but I just feel the need! lol

Hopefully I will remember how Sara told me to post pictures and get my pics up. Maybe more sewing will get done too! I think I need more fabric! JoAnne's here I come! :o)

1 comment:

Sara said...

I need some fabric. Wonder if Rich would get mad if I went to JoAnn's with you? LOL!