Sunday, July 27, 2008

Busy Busy

Well, not really too much going on. It just seems like we have been running a lot this last week. With my daughter's birthday and having a few dinners out, going skating, 4-H and just a lot of running for just her. Good thing my son is too young and not in anything YET! I'm sure by next year that will change since he will be old enough for soccer and t-ball.

Work has been busy, and crazy. I so just want to be able to leave....but that won't happen. Hopefully my husband will find out more on his job soon. It is getting frustrating not knowing when they will open up and when he will be back to work.

It was sorta a sad week saying good bye to family. Our family from AZ went home on Wed. We had a nice dinner on Tues. with all of them. The cool thing about their visit is that the family gets together. We don't get to do that much. Well, my son got to see my cousin's son more and they really got along great...my son actually started talking and opening up more! It has been great to see him interact with other kids and grownups and not be stuck up my butt the whole time!!!

Well...gotta go finish my sgetti.

No comments: