Tuesday, July 15, 2008

What a Day

First off...I really miss my daughter! Even though the 14 year old attitude is rough on me...I still miss her! She will be home this weekend though.

We have been running with my family that is in from AZ. Last night my aunt from AZ made enchiladas and burritos....yummy!!! We were all stuffed. My husband opened the windows last night and turned off the A/C. It was so comfy this morning I didn't want to get out of bed to get ready for work....needless to say I was a few minutes late!

I'm taking Thursday off to get the house cleaned up for all our company this weekend. Starting Thursday is a Sweet Corn Festival here in our little village. The parade is Thursday, with fireworks on Friday and a corn hole tournament on Saturday which my husband and daughter will be doing. They have other fun things like, tug-of-war, corn husking contest and bands and rides for the kids. I don't let my kids ride the rides though...I don't trust rides that you set up in one evening!! But the biggest fun is the FAIR FOOD!!! That is right Sara I will be having fair fries this weekend! I know I know....you probably already had your summer fair food! :p

My grandma took my little one today for a few hours so that my husband could get a few things done around the house that he can't get done with him home. Hopefully he will be back to work in a few weeks....me personally am ready to quit my job! Seriously I'm getting tired of working with lazy people! Just my opinion! :o)

Well, my husband is back with our fast food Chinese!! yummo.

No comments: