Wednesday, July 16, 2008

A hot one

Well they are predicting that today is going to be a hot and humid day! We are all suppose to go to my grandma's tonight for dinner....but it will be even hotter over there! Maybe we will just go to eat and then come home. I have off work tomorrow but am missing about three meetings...I'm torn as to take the day off....but I honestly don't think I can handle anymore of the laziness! I think I need a day off!! So, I'm just going to take it....screw it! Can you tell I'm a little bitter about things lately around here!

I guess I better go back to working....I need to get my reports done that were due the 10th.

1 comment:

Sara said...

Enjoy your day off tomorrow! I have had fair food already! Can't wait for more though in 2 weeks!! What day we gonna "do the fair food thing?"